Monday, April 13, 2009

Today I'm taking me fishing.......







I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! I know our family did..... This pic was taken at the Sherrill Compound Easter day. It's my 2RedHens and my little bro's kids.....Kamo and Jessie Gage.....who are a hoot! Gage started asking papa to take him fishing as soon as he got there.....and i was asking him how his new adventures into t-ball were going......i was laughing so hard! FYI just ask a 5 year old have they stolen any bases yet and get ready for the laughter!


Mr. Johnson had to leave again Sunday afternoon and will be gone for 3 weeks this time......boo... The girls and i are following him back down next Sunday and taking E to the American Girl Doll Store for her Birthday......(yes, they are taking 2 "educational field trip days" from school)....fun, fun, fun.....i cannot wait for that!


well......it's off to bed for me......I've got to work tomorrow...btw...my job still rocks.....i met with my very own bride today and I'm excited to be helping her with her wedding! here's one more pic of the kiddo's on Easter (Sawyer my older bro's little boy wasn't in attendance.....

Incase your wondering the title of my post comes from a song by Eric Church.....love it!!!!!!

I woke up early this morning......And I'm already running late....There's a list of things long as my arm....I won't get done today.....Is it Tuesday, is it Wednesday....They're running into each other....Somebody tell me when it's my day....Man this life can sure be a mother...:So tomorrow I'm taking me fishing.... Hang a sign on the door of my life.....Tell the world that I've gone missing....And I won't be back for a while.....I'm so tired of only wishing.... I could leave my trouble behind......I wanna be front porch rocking....With the big sun dropping in a blue sky.....Kick back and get high ....On the livin' part of life

No comments: