Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If someone throws you the ball........



.....you don't have to catch it! I need to learn to take this advice to heart. With all the hooplah going on with the opening of the office.....decisions on paint colors.....floors......furniture....signs.....window stickers.....counter tops.......rugs........seriously....it goes on and on. I've got to learn to say NO! last week was VBS and swim lessons.....btw jack....aka the swim whisper successfully taught the 2redhens to swim in 1 week.......this week is working on the office......and next week is camp Artselle.....and golf camp...... oh......please someone teach me to not catch the ball when it is thrown to me! And as if there isn't enough going on i start training to work in the office very soon.......i'm going to start dropping all these balls very soon........here's some pic's of my 2redhens doing what they do when school is out.......have fun.......

No comments: