Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

i did not wake up of the redhens to sleep me last week when mr. johnson was out of town....that would be crazy.....

i did not, don't believe it, totally just fill in one redhens reading log from school...because of course i make sure to write down what we read every night.

i absolutly did not have mr. johnson call and wake me up every morning...because of course i can use an alarm clock....

i of course missed keeping my sweet niece last week and wasn't the least be annoyed when they called last night wanting me to keep her today...never not me.....

and i most certianly did not skimp on my workout time last week....sure i put in the hour and a half every single day.....sure i did...the gym doesn't keep record do they?

now....let me hear your Not Me! Monday!.....

No comments: