Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. I did not, go to Target today and spend way more money than I should have on their clearence stuff.
2. I did not, no matter what you might have heard, let my little RedHen walk around town today with a headband over her eyes, looking like a limnicki.
3. I also did not take a 1 hour nap while my RedHens watched a movie this afternoon instead of going to the gym!
4. I did not, don't listen to the rumors, craft the entire rest of the afternoon.
5. And lastly but not least, I so did not, put the girls to bed at 7:30 so I could finish my little projects.....

I have had a very productive day of shining my sink, cooking, and spending quality time with the RedHens........Or Not!

No comments: