Saturday, October 10, 2009

i've been baking.....well sorta....




Well.... I've been crafting anyway..... and oh how I love to craft! When I started this blog I intended on sharing my crafts but as you can see I haven't gotten around to that yet..... but today I do!





The sweetest couple EVER at our church Beau and Amy are having a baby and I decided to give making diaper cakes a go for decorations for the shower....and here they are! I made 3 ... my plans are to use my three glass cake plates that are different heights and use the two smaller ones on the food table and the bigger one on the gift table....








So..... I can't wait for Randi Grace Gaddis to get here because all these baby smelling diapers in my house sure are making me miss having a baby! And I'll try to take pics of them on the table tomorrow and upload them for all to see.......




No comments: