Thursday, August 6, 2009

I've had some close ones......


The hen that you see above has been cracking us up lately...... Mr. Johnson and his family have a tradition {or old wives tale} that you don't tell bad dreams before breakfast {it's bad luck and if you do, they'll come true}. So, a couple of mornings ago we were sitting at the breakfast table and "A" was telling her dream and she stopped and said she shouldn't tell it because it just might come true.... Well, I spoke up and said that I had never heard of that until I met her daddy and none of my bad dream had ever came true..... well, "A" spoke up then and said " me either but I have had some close calls lately!" Then she proceeded to tells us about some of her "close calls".... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time....... this kid you see ..... she cracks us Up!

No comments: